Current Updates

Mission 05 Completed--looking for testers to play it.
Download: Here
Includes Missions 01 to 05
Mission 06: 60% complete

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Greetings -Please Read-

Welcome to my blog about the Starcraft 1 Campaign I'm making. "Rising of the New Agent" is a tentative title, and is subject to change in the future.

I hope I get as many testers as I can, I would love to see more people play testing this campaign and giving me their thoughts.

I know it's a little late because SC2 beta is out, but I started this campaign waaaay before beta came out. I intend to create a sequel campaign in SC2. The reason why I can't make this original one in SC2 is because of many things. First off, I need the SC1: BW balance of units, research, upgrades, and spells, and tech tree. Secondly, I doubt the Overmind will be in the Galaxy editor for SC2. This campaign does take place a day before the Overmind is killed by Tassadar.

Therefore, while I could create the units in the Galaxy Editor, I would have to remake the ENTIRE tech tree, researches, upgrades, unit stats, and spells in order to make it like SC1: BW for the entire campaign. Very much a pain in the neck. So, I hope some of you do not mind going back an age and playing SC1 again. This is a Zerg campaign, and I do not have a tutorial for it, so you may want to play Zerg a little before playing this campaign.

Sound fun? Let's get started then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment